Bids are to be made via the auctions interface only. The highest bid made at the closure time will determine the successful purchaser.
Payment must be made within 5 working days. In the event that payment is not made within 5 working days, or alternative arrangements are not agreed, the next highest offer will be awarded the featured reptile(s).
If you have specific questions, please ask them prior to bidding.
- Only residents of Australia will be eligible to bid (except Tasmania and Western Australia)
- Participants must be in possession of a current wildlife licence
- Payment must be made within 5 working days of the listed close time
- By cheque (personal, postal or bank), direct deposit or PayPal.
- Auction winners must provide the following information prior to despatch:
- Full name,
- Nearest airfreight location for Australian Air Express delivery (i.e. Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns),
- Current wildlife licence number.
Participants that provide false information or fail to make payment after a successful bid will not be considered for any future offerings.